Our wooden archive containers are a standard 250 cubic ft, with single one third opening hinged door fitted with hasp and eye to accept a padlock. Dimensions of the containers are 7 x 5 x 7 feet high with two shelves running inside the container. Each container holds approximately 60 standard archive cartons (40cm x 31cm x 25cm) or 300 Lever Arch files. Document Archiving and Storage Packages.
We can satisfy all of Your Business Storage and Household Storage Needs.
Maybe you moving house shortly and need furniture storage, or somewhere to store your home contents? Do you need to de-clutter to aid the sale of your property? Or maybe you just simply need some extra storage space! We can cater to all these requirements, and our excellent rates make us the first choice for all your domestic and furniture storage solutions.
Reasons to store:
- If you need a ‘stop gap’ during the move process
- If you are moving into rented accommodation prior to purchasing a new home.
- If you are renovating, building or decorating and need to store items to create space.
- If you are working from home and require convenient storage of documents and items
- If you are renting your home and want to keep your possessions safe and secure.
Is your business expanding or simply overstocked? Need space for stock, equipment, and promotional material or archive documents? Need to free up valuable office or work space? Renovating, relocating or decorating your business?
There are dozens of reasons why you might need somewhere to store your goods.
Reasons to store:
- To free up valuable office space and maximise property costs
- To store excess stock
- To store documentation and files off-site
- To store end of sale items
- To store and distribute point of sale and promotional material
- To store equipment and furniture due to internal re-organisation or refurbishment
- To store furniture to create seasonal additional space