An overview of this service is within our secure warehouse we have 250 cubic feet storage crates. These are BAR, British Association of Removers approved. Within these crates you are able to store all personal possessions. Our warehouse is secure with CCTV.
WE CANNOT EMPHASISE ENOUGH TO PLEASE VIEW THE STORAGE FACILITY BEING PROMOTED BEFORE AGREEING TO STORE ANY ITEMS.
Please see below for more information:
Our storage crates, which are all individually numbered, can be loaded on to our purpose built vehicles and brought to your house, ready to be loaded by our teams. Upon loading of each crate, with a full inventory, the door will be secured.
On arrival of our vehicle back at our secure warehouse, your numbered crate will be placed back in its specific row by our forklift. This means your goods are not handled anymore from when we collected them. The redelivery process works exactly the same but in reverse.
You can access your storage crates at any time by appointment with our office.
Reasons to store:
• Temporary storage of incoming or outgoing shipments
• If you need a ‘stop gap’ during the local move process
• If you are moving into rented accommodation prior to purchasing a new home.
• If you are renovating, building or decorating and need to store items to create space.
• If you are working from home and require convenient storage of documents and items
We are also able to store smaller quantities within our warehouse if required.
Is your business expanding or simply overstocked? Need space for stock, equipment, and promotional material or archive documents? Need to free up valuable office or work space? Renovating, relocating or decorating your business?
There are dozens of reasons why you might need somewhere to store your goods.
We are able to offer storage for any other types of items if required:
• Office documentation and archived paperwork
• Excess stock
• Storage of stock needing rotating for seasonal use